How to Withdraw
[Tip] To make a withdrawal, you need to complete Authenticate Level 2 verification (SMS & Google OTP). If you complete Authenticate Level 3 verification (KYC), your withdrawal limit will be increased.
[Tip] The withdrawal process is automatic and may take longer depending on network conditions. The number of confirmations required for a withdrawal to be honored varies by digital asset and applies to each exchange.
[Caution] Please enter the correct address and network. Coinvestor is not responsible for any loss of assets due to incorrect address or network.
1. Click [Wallet] icon in the upper right corner
2. Select the asset you want to withdraw (e.g. My assets > Tether (USDT))
3. Select the Network of the asset you want to withdraw (e.g. Tron (Trc20))
4. Enter Withdrawal Address
- The Withdrawal Address is the deposit address of the receiving exchange.
5. Check the fees and enter the amount you want to withdraw
6. Check all withdrawal information
7. Click [Withdraw]
Minimum / Maximum Withdrawal Amount
[Tip] Step-by-step description of authentication
- Authenticate Level 2 : You must complete the following steps to withdraw your crypto assets.
- Complete SMS Verification
- Complete Google OTP
- Authenticate Level 3 (KYC) : You must complete the following step to raise your 24-hour withdrawal limit & to be eligible to apply for a trader.
- Submit a photo of a government-issued ID
- Verify your name and DOB (Date of Birth)
Minimum withdrawal amount (Level 2 & Level 3 authentication)
- Bitcoin (BTC) : 0.001 BTC
- Ethereum (ETH) : 0.0098 ETH
- Tehter (USDT - ERC20) : 50.00 USDT
- Tether (USDT - TRC20) : 10.00 USDT
- Dogecoin (DOGE) : 80 DOGE
Maximum withdrawal amount (Level 2 (SMS & Google OTP))
- Bitcoin (BTC) : 0.05 BTC
- Ethereum (ETH) : 20 ETH
- Tehter (USDT - ERC20) : 50,000 USDT
- Tether (USDT - TRC20) : 50,000 USDT
- Dogecoin (DOGE) : 100,000 DOGE
Maximum withdrawal amount (Level 3 (KYC) Authentication)
- Bitcoin (BTC) : 2 BTC
- Ethereum (ETH) : 80 ETH
- Tehter (USDT - ERC20) : 200,000 USDT
- Tether (USDT - TRC20) : 200,000 USDT
- Dogecoin (DOGE) : 800,000 DOGE
[Caution] Withdrawal limits apply for 24 hours, and additional withdrawals are available after 24 hours.
- Due to the nature of digital assets, withdrawal requests cannot be canceled once made, so please make sure to confirm your address before making a withdrawal request.
- If you enter an incorrect address, the transfer may not be successful and you may lose your assets.
- The transfer process after the withdrawal request is completed is carried out on the blockchain network, and Coinvestor cannot help you with any issues that arise during this process.
- If the withdrawal is completed, please contact the exchange receiving the deposit or the company managing the deposit wallet.