Supported Networks list for Digital Asset
|Supported Network list for Digital Asset|
|Digital Asset||Network for Deposit/Withdrawal|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Bitcoin, *Ethereum (ERC-20)|
|Ethereum (ETH)||Ethereum (ERC-20)|
|Tether (USDT)||Ethereum (ERC-20), Tron (TRC-20)|
|XRP (XRP)||**Ethereum (ERC-20), ***Ripple|
|USD Coin (USDC)||Ethereum (ERC-20), Tron (TRC-20)|
|Polygon (MATIC)||Polygon, Ethereum (ERC-20)|
* Coinvestor is looking to adopt a network supported by Binance, and one of the ways to transfer Bitcoin to the Ethereum (ERC20) network is by using Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) tokens. Utilizing Wrapped Bitcoin allows the value of Bitcoin to be brought onto the Ethereum network. For more details on Wrapped Bitcoin, please refer to the attached URL: About Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC).
** Coinvestor is looking to adopt a network supported by Binance, and one of the ways to transfer Xrp to the Ethereum (ERC20) network is by using Wrapped XRP (WXRP) tokens. For more details on Wrapped XRP, please refer to the attached URL: About Wrapped XRP
*** A memo/tag may be required for XRP network deposits. Please be sure to check.
- If even one digit of the deposit address is different, the deposit will be sent to the wrong address.
- Please confirm if the receiving address requires a MEMO/TAG. If it is not filled or filled incorrectly, the asset will be lost.
- To ensure that your deposit is completed correctly, we recommend that you do not enter your deposit address directly, but instead use the 'copy and paste' or 'QR code' method.
- Please make sure that the digital assets and networks you want to deposit are supported by Coinvestor before proceeding.
- If the digital asset name is the same but the transmission method (network) is different, it may not be possible to deposit and recover.