SPOT Manual Strategy Use Flow
SPOT Manual Strategy Use Flow for Investors
1. Coinvestor requires all users to complete Authenticate Lv 3 (KYC). You must complete Authentication Lv 3 to make a deposit.
2. After making a deposit, the investor selects a strategy they wish to buy from the SPOT marketplace strategies and request to buy.
3. On a detail page of strategy you have purchased, you can see your investment amount, profit and loss, and buy more or sell.
4. Once all sell requests have been settled, the settled amount will be moved to your Coinvestor wallet, where you can withdraw it.
[Note] All SPOT strategies on Coinvestor are validated through contests and listed on the SPOT Marketplace, and if you purchase a strategy listed on the SPOT Marketplace, you will be subject to the SPOT Marketplace Strategy Management Rules. On the other hand, if you purchase a strategy that is in a contest, you will be subject to the rules of that contest.
Use Flow for an Investor
SPOT Manual Strategy Use Flow for Traders
1. Coinvestor requires all users to complete Authenticate Lv 3 (KYC). You must complete Authentication Lv 3 to be a trader.
2. Once you have completed your trader application, Coinvestor Admin will determine if you are approved within 2 business days. If approved, you will proceed to Contest participation stage.
- In order to continue to operate SPOT strategies, all traders must go through a contest and only those strategies that meet the verification criteria can be listed and operated on the SPOT marketplace.
3. On the contest start date, trading is enabled and all traders start trading.
4. On the contest end date, trading performance will be finalized, and the final performance will be used to determine eligibility for prizes and whether each strategy has met the validation criteria.
5. Strategies that meet the verification criteria will be moved to the SPOT Marketplace.
6. Strategies that do not meet the validation criteria will be switched to Private Mode and may be subject to a deletion policy depending on the strategy's performance.
Use Flow For a Trader
Coinvestor Traidng Terminal Infomation
1. Price & Market Information
- ETHUSDT : Current price of Selected Trading Pairs
- 24h Change : The percent change in trading volume for this asset compared to 24 hours ago.
- 24h High : the highest price paid of the day
- 24h Low : the lowest price paid of the day
- 24h Volume (ETH) : The total dollar value of all transactions for this asset over the past 24 hours in ETH
- 24h Volume (USDT) : The total dollar value of all transactions for this asset over the past 24 hours in USDT
2. Supported Trading Pairs in USDT Market
- Coinvestor provides USDT Market & BTC Market
3. Showing recently traded price & volume
4. Real Time Candlestick & Market Depth & technical indicators of the trading pairs
5. Trading Section
- [Limit] is an order type that allow you to buy or sell crypto for a specific price.
- [Market] is an order type that allow you to buy or sell crypto for the real-time market price (Transaction is completed instantly)
- Avbl : Available Balance (before placing an order, make sure you have enough balance)
6. Order Book - Sell Orders
7. Order Book - Buy Orders
- [Balance] shows crypto that you are currently holding.
9. Open Orders & Closed Orders
- [Open Orders] is an order that has been placed, but not yet executed.
- [Closed Orders] is an order that has been executed.
Coinvestor Trading Terminal Use Flow