How to Deposit for Global Users
Please complete the following steps before making a deposit
1. Create a Binance account
2. Verify your Binance account
[Tip] Click [Binance Identity Verfication guide]
[Tip] Upgrade to Binance Verified Plus to increase your limits for crypto buying and selling, or to unlock additional account features.
3. Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your Binance wallet before depositing to your Coinvestor wallet.
4. Create a Coinvestor account
[Tip] Click Coinvestor Account Management Guide
Depsoit From Binance wallet to Coinvestor wallet
1. Sign-in Binance exchange and Click [Wallet]
2. Click [Fiat and Spot]
3. Click [Withdrawal] of the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw for exampe, Tether(USDT).
4. Select coin that you want to withdraw for example, Tether(USDT).
5. Paste your Coinvestor deposit address and Select the network.
[Tip] Depending on the crypto you choose, you will see the corresponding supported networks and network fees for this transaction.
[Caution] If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.
6. Enter the withdrawal amount. You may choose to use the balance from your Spot Wallet.
7. Check the trasnaction fee.
8. Check the final amount you will receive, then Click [Withdraw] to proceed.
9. Make sure all withdrawal infromation is correct.
10. Verify the transaction with 2FA.
[Tip] Enter the 6-digit code generated by the Authenticator app for example, Google OTP.
[Tip] Depending on your account authentication status, you may receive additional authentication requests such as SMS. If that happens, please follow the provided procedure.
11. Your withdrawal request has been submitted. Please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.
[Caution] After confirming the deposit request, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
[Tip] You may check your transaction history : Click [Wallet] > [Transaction History]
- For certain cryptocurrencies, a memo or tag may be required based on the selected network for withdrawal. If you receive the following message, please ensure to enter the Memo or Tag and proceed with the withdrawal. Missing or wrong filling of MEMO or TAG may cause loss of your assets.
In Coinvestor, you may find the memo or tag for XRP (Ripple Network)
- If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before you confirm the transaction. Coinvestor is not responsible for any loss of assets due to incorrect address or network.
- Unlike traditional financial services, digital assets go through multiple stages on the blockchain, and depending on network conditions, it can take 30 minutes or more to transfer digital assets.
How to Copy your Coinvestor Deposit Address
1. Click [Wallet]
2. Click [My assets] Select a crytocurrency you want to deposit for example, [Tether (USDT)]
3. Click [Deposit]
4. Select Network for example, [Tron (Trc20)]
5. Click [Issue USDT Deposit Address] to copy
6. Copy the address by scanning the QR code
[Caution] Please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds. Coinvestor is not responsible for any loss of assets due to incorrect address or network.
Coinvestor dose not charge any fees for depositing digital assets to Coinvestor Wallet.
For more information about Deposit & Withdrawal Fees, please click [Deposit & Withdrawal Fees – Coinvestor Support]