Algorithmic Strategies Onboarding Process
1. Apply to be a trader
- The application requires level-3(KYC) authentication.
- The application requires backtesting performance of 300 days or more and real-market performance of 30 days or more.
- The Coinvestor analyst will review the strategy concept and data as part of the due diligence process.
If it's the 1st onboarding, Coinvestor limits AUM to under 150k USDT and leverage to under x5.
After a minimum of 180 days in operation, if applicable, the AUM limit shall increase, and the 2nd strategy shall be applicable.
For the 180-day operation, the strategy must satisfy the risk scores and risk management validation.
Then the business team will contact you to arrange a suitable marketing program, including private strategy operation opportunities.
2. Meet up and execute contract
Onboarding timeline settlement follows a policy of differentiation and AUM dispersion in the market.
Set up a communication channel (Telegram or Kakao) on both sides to compromise details.
3. Deliver the API key and secret key for Coinvestor's Binance subaccount
A designated administrator will guide the schedule of operations, including preparation, subscription, operation, and settlement.
In case it's necessary, an exceptional test phase for transaction performance and risk management validation can be required.